Heights at Skyland
- acquisition date October 30, 2015
- October 30, 2015
- address4527 18th Avenue E, Tuscaloosa, AL
- 4527 18th Avenue E, Tuscaloosa, AL
- number of units304
- square footage273,056
- The Heights at Skyland is a 304-unit rental property that was built in two phases in 1975 and 1991. The property is located in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, which is the regional center of commerce, healthcare, and education in western Alabama.
- Tuscaloosa is home to the University of Alabama, one of the top universities in the state, with a total enrollment in 2015 of over 36,000 students. In addition to the University of Alabama, notable employers in the area include the DCH Regional Medical Center and Mercedes-Benz, which recently completed a $2.4 billion renovation to their existing plant.
- The property features a pool, fitness center, clubhouse, billiards room, business center, outdoor picnic areas and a tennis and volleyball court.