- acquisition date December 13, 2016
- December 13, 2016
- address3378 SW Greenbriar Parkway, Atlanta, GA
- 3378 SW Greenbriar Parkway, Atlanta, GA
- number of units322
- square footage353,247
- Landing Square is a 322-unit property built in 2008 offering features such as a resort-style pool, modern clubhouse, business center, and fitness center.
- Located in Atlanta, GA, the property is situated near recreation, retail, schools, and is 15 minutes from both Atlanta’s CBD and the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the world’s busiest airport and the largest employer for both Atlanta and the property. Delta alone has 31,000+ direct employees, and indirectly supports tens of thousands of other local jobs. The property benefits from being located on Interstate 285 which provides a nearby onramp to Atlanta’s transportation network and rapid access to employers around the metro area.
- The area continues to attract major investments with tax incentives and opportunity zones. Delta has recently signed a new 20-year lease, and city officials unveiled a $6 billion upgrade package for the airport terminal and other facilities. Among other large investors in the area are Porsche, with its new 28-acre U.S. headquarters, Tyler Perry Studios (TPS), Lowe’s, Procter & Gamble, Walmart, Clorox, and Kraft. Costar estimates that the TPS project alone could generate up to 8,000 jobs.
- Subject to testing market acceptance of higher finish levels, CLP plans to upgrade unit interiors and property amenities, while maintaining a value-oriented price point.