- acquisition date January 8, 2015
- January 8, 2015
- address222 E Saratoga St, Baltimore, MD
- 222 E Saratoga St, Baltimore, MD
- number of units84
- square footage93,360
- 222 Saratoga is an 80-unit property located in downtown Baltimore, MD. Originally built as a warehouse in 1916, the property boasts the largest units in the submarket and features a unique loft feel with 10 to 15 foot ceilings.
- It is the only property in the submarket with private balconies and is ideally located just a few blocks from major employers and the retail and recreation of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor.
- Building amenities include a covered parking garage, fitness center, business center, resident lounge, and an outdoor patio with grilling stations and seating.
- The property is currently undergoing a major capital improvement project that will convert the ground floor retail space into a new leasing office, resident lounge and fitness center. CLP has also added 5 units to the property by reconfiguring underutilized common area spaces and converting 4 four units located on the third and fourth floor.