- acquisition date June 3, 2016
- June 3, 2016
- address15835 Foothill Farms Loop, Pflugerville, TX
- 15835 Foothill Farms Loop, Pflugerville, TX
- number of units455
- square footage428,670
- 1825 Apartments consists of two adjacent assets, 1825 Place and 1825 Cottages, totaling 455 units. The two properties, connected by a driveway, are operated from a single leasing office and share both staffing and amenities. 1825 Place was completed in 2001 and totals 351 units in two and three story buildings. 1825 Cottages was developed in 1986 and is comprised of 104 two-bedroom units. 1825 Cottages consists of all two-story buildings with large fenced yards included on all ground floor homes. The fast growing three mile area surrounding the property experienced a population increase of 88% between 2000 and 2015. This 455-home community includes custom features, luxury details, and a prime North Central Austin location that is convenient to the premier employers in the Austin Metro area.
- Located just east of the intersection of Wells Branch Parkway and IH-35, 1825 Apartments is in the middle of Austin’s dynamic technology-driven growth corridor. Employers seeking to attract and retain highly skilled workers have long preferred this corridor for expansion and re-location due to the quality of the neighborhoods, desirable Pflugerville Independent School District, nearby retail venues, and convenient roadway infrastructure.
- Community amenities include a resort style two-tier pool, 24 hour fitness center, recently renovated clubhouse, business center with WiFi access, carports, attached and detached garages, outdoor playground and pet park.
- Unit features include private yards for ground floor units, individually metered gas water heaters, washer/dryer connects in every unit, and wood burning fireplaces in select units.